Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Break: Home Sweet Home

 Well to start, we celebrated mom's birthday!! My mom is such an amazingly strong, kind, understanding, and supportive person. I have always looked up to her and gone to her for guidance and just to vent about my problems. She always listens and tries to tell me enough of what I want to hear and what I need to hear. I don't think I couldn't ask for anyone more patient and wonderful. I ♥ my mom!


One night I even had someone crawl into bed with me and steal all the covers. Normally I would be angry at this, but I guess I was just filled with a lot of love  for my family that day/night. Good thing too or she would have been on the floor;)



I loved being home with the family and just spend time together. I didn't realize how much I missed being with them until I came home and woke up to them every morning. I am so extremely blessed to have been born into my family. They are so funny, loving, sarcastic, loud, thoughtful, and just the right amount of crazy. 






One of my favorite parts of being home was getting to go to a family ward. Oh how I have missed my ward! There were baby's crying, so many people talking to me, and it just felt like home. Relief society even had funny old lady's just like it's supposed to!


No comments:

Post a Comment