Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas Break: Traveling Home

The semester ENDED!!! JB and I made Lemon Blueberry Pancakes to celebrate! I figured I was going home for Christmas anyways so i might as well surprise my family by coming home a day early! I set up the plan and had my dad as my accomplice. i told my mom and siblings that I would be driving home all Friday, but secretly we drove back Thursday to surprise them that night.
 I was so grateful to go home for Christmas and get away from the cold weather for two whole weeks! I left early Thursday morning and drove back home with a friend from my home ward. We made really good time and only stopped twice the whole way back. I decided to be extra sneaky so I took pictures with my phone on wed to show me packing and cleaning my room so that I could send them to my mom as we drove Thursday. 
She didn't suspect a thing!

The drive was SO LONG, but it was fun and I got really good at coming up with lots of random questions and games to play. When we finally made it to my house I went up to the door and S answered the door. He had almost no reaction to me being there and all he said was, "hi". 
HELLO I CAME HOME EARLY!!   SURPRISE!!
My mom was surprised and so happy that I was home. K's reaction was the best! She was sitting in a chair and I had come all the way in the house and had put my stuff down before she realized that it was me. She told us later that she thought she had fallen asleep and that I was just a dream! I love that kid♥

No comments:

Post a Comment