Thursday, February 27, 2014

Why Not?

 I've always had a love of making something new out of something old. I will save little broken pieces to toys or scraps of fabric in the hope that I can re-purpose them sometime later in my life. Sometimes they go untouched for years and I find them later and think why would I keep this junk? Other times I find them and get excited all over again thinking of what I could possibly use this for. 


Well I like to do the same thing on the computer and when I go back and clean out my files I find all sorts of little projects and stories I have created over the years. I like to take images and make them into something new and fresh. That is what I was able to do this week for my apartment manager BB. We were talking and she mentioned that she still had to make the fliers for the upcoming free laundry week. She said it is always such a hassle trying to make them fun and cute and wished she could have someone make them for her. As soon as she said that JB, who I was in there with, looked at me and said that I do stuff like that all the time! So BB asked if I would and I said "Sure! Why not?" 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these! You so need to get a job creating for people--you are awesome at it. I showed them to dad and he said, "She's creative isn't she".

    ReplyDelete